I’m a big supporter of adopting animals instead of getting them from breeders. There are so many animals looking for a lovely home. All for different reasons, but all asking for love and attention.
It breaks my heart to see all the sad faces in shelters or the advertisements of animals looking for a new home because of all sorts of reasons.
It’s such a joy to see animals who are rescued. You can see happiness and peace back in their eyes. Every owner of a rescued animal will agree that it’s the most satisfying feeling ever!
Under ‘ANIMALS’ you can find 2 other categories: ‘Adopt!’ and ‘Rescue Joy!’.
* To show my support for animals who are waiting for their hero, I will promote animals under ‘Adopt!’. You can send me animals who are desperately looking for a new home. Hopefully I can help rehoming animals from shelters or prevent them of going there in the first place. What do you have to do?
– Tell me the name, age and gender of the animal.
– Write a story about: why he/she is looking for a new home, his/her character, any details which might be helpful to find a perfect forever home. (child friendly, friendly with other animals, is on medication etc.)
– Send me 3 of the best pictures you have of the animal.
* To promote adoption(and just because it’s so wonderful to see all these happy faces) you can send me an email with a success story. I will pick somebody every month and share it on my blog under ‘Rescue Joy!’. By sending me a success story you can win a little price! What do you have to do?
– Tell me the name, age and gender of your animal.
– Write a story about your animal and the rescue. (max 500 words)
– Send me 3 of the best pictures you have of your animal.